A ride to remember
Climb on board for a magical ride on the merry-go-round, a classical fairground favourite.
Choose your mount and off you go! You can enjoy as many rides as you want. Admission free for children.
MEET THE PONIES
Join your children (ages 3 and over) for a free introduction to the world of horses.
Our ponies are waiting to share this unique moment with you. And it’s all free too!
SACK RACES AND PONY HOP RACE
Ready, set, go! All young racegoers are invited to take part in our sack races and Pony Hop Race organised on the racecourse.
Your children will be at the very heart of the action!
Fancy an adventure? These new-generation rocking horses take children on a wonderful ride around the racecourse!
A fun and safe introduction to life in the saddle.
Children are also invited to play on our new bouncy castle, which is open all day long!
JOIN THE ADVENTURE
Armed with a booklet that features a host of racing-themed games, children are invited to take part in a treasure hunt to discover the racecourse and its typical sites.
A 45-50 minute itinerary, with a certificate and special gift up for grabs!
What’s in store at the 48H de l’Obstacle 2021:
On 12th and 13th November 2022, enjoy two full days of top-class sport and a host of free entertainment for children (pony rides, merry-go-round, sack races and Pony Hop Race, giant games: memory, sudoku, hoopla…). Excitement guaranteed!
- 12:00pm: Head to Auteuil racecourse!
It’s time for the racecourse gates to open, the free entertainment to begin, and the refreshment points to start serving! From restaurants to food trucks, there is something for all appetites!
- First race begins:
x 1pm, then every 30 minutes until 5pm.
Watch the weekend’s 15 thrilling races from the edge of the course. A spectacular show that everyone will love!
- Around 15 minutes before each race: head to the paddock to see the jockeys and horses that are set to race.
- Around 10-15 minutes after each race: the winning horses and jockeys will be back in the parade ring. You can see them collect their prizes and applaud their exploits!
- In need of refreshment? Our food trucks serve pancakes, waffles, candy floss, sweets and more. Grab a sweet treat then get back to enjoying the free entertainment!
- Entertainment stops at 5.30pm
- 7pm: The tunnel leading from the racecourse to Porte d’Auteuil metro station closes at 7pm.
- 8pm: The racecourse closes at 8pm.
Take advantage of the special presale price on our ticketing website!
EXPLORE THE TEMPLE OF JUMPS RACING
If you want to see even more of the racecourse, join one of two guided tours:
– Walk the course: 45 minutes around the course at Auteuil, taking in the daunting obstacles that the horses have to clear over the course of the weekend!
€12 per person. Starts at 10.45am.
– Behind the scenes at the racecourse: 45 minutes to discover all the hidden secrets of Auteuil racecourse!
€8 per person. 3 tours: 1.30pm, 2.30pm and 3.30pm.
See you in 2022!